Indian Navy Recruitment 2012 for Short Service Commissioned
Applications for the posts of Short Service Commissioned Officers in Executive Branch and Technical Branch posts are invited by the Indian Navy. Last date of receiving of the application is on or before 1st April 2012. Other information about the post, age limit, education qualification, last dates, relaxation and other important details are given below.
Name of Post- Short Service Commissioned Officer
Name of Branches:-
Technical (General Service) Branch
Commencement Date of Online Application – 9th March 2012
Closing Date – 1st April 2012
Receipt of Application last Date – 10th April 2012
Age Limit: The age for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officers in any branches must be between 19 ½ to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be amplified as per the Govt rules
Educational Qualification: For the Post of Junior Engineer candidates must have completed B.E./B.Tech Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university in mentioned stream.
Selection Procedure: First of all Eligible candidate will be selected on the basis of Degree course. Then SSB (Services Selection Board) will conduct Interview in two stages 1. Consists of Intelligence Test, 2. Picture Perception and Discussion. Qualified candidate will have to go through Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview. Finally selected medically fit candidates will be appointed for training.
How to apply: All the eligible and interested candidates must apply only through Online by Indian Navy website on or before 01/04/2012 and send the receipt of application by post on or before 10/04/2012.
Commands for Online Application:-
- Applicants should log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’ Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
- After submission of application, a Roll Number will be generated by the system.
- Take two prints of application, of which one copy has to be signed and sent to Post Bag No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 10-04-2012.
- Application must be sent along with copies of all relevant certificates and documents.
- Super scribe Online Roll No. __________Application for SSC X (GS)/Technical Branch (E/L/SM) – DEC 2012 Course Qualification ______ Percentage _____%, on the envelope.
Please click on the link given below for application format and more information about the advertisement, eligibility criteria, experienced required, qualification, age relaxation, age limit and other important details –
Official site of Indian Navy – www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
For online apply click below –